Lazo’s most valuable asset is the wellbeing and reputation of its customers and stakeholders, and believes in developing and protecting this asset.
By accessing the Company website or this application or otherwise using the services, you consent to collection, storage, and use of the data that you provide (including any changes thereto as provided by you) for any of the services that Lazo offer. The Company respects the privacy of the users of the services and is committed to protect it in all respects, giving it utmost priority. Before sharing any information representing any third party, it is ideal and recommended to obtain the consent of such third party for disclosure and further processing of such information in accordance with this policy.
- “Customer”, “User”, “You”, “Your” means any individual, entity or organization, having entered into any commercial transaction with Lazo and whose data is being collected.
- “Website(s)” means
- “Lazo”, “We”, “us” means Lazo IT Consulting Services. and/or its subsidiary(ies) and/or affiliate(s)
- “Lazo Partners” means businesses who are authorized to sell Lazo products and Services by Lazo
- “Personal Data”, “Data” refers to all the personal, non-anonymized data provided by the Customer.
- Lazo may collect, store and use the following kinds of Personal Information :
- Online and offline data submission, by filling forms online and providing name, email ID, contacting by SMS, chat or mail and providing your contact information;
- During Events, trade shows or other marketing activities;
- Sharing of billing information such as name, email, mobile and other information with Lazo or Lazo partners;
- At the time of product usage and activating license, sharing of Admin ID, serial number etc.
- Browser and device data, such as IP address, device type, operating system and Internet browser type, screen resolution, operating system name and version, device manufacturer and model, and language/version of the Websites you are visiting
- Usage data, such as time spent on the Websites, pages visited, links clicked, language preferences, and the pages that led or referred you to our Websites
- Product Usage Data in anonymized form, which in no ways identifies an individual.
Use of collected information
- Advertising and Marketing:
Lazo uses the personal data to provide you with advertising material about products and services tailored to your individual interests, invite you to participate in events and surveys and to follow up with requested products and services.
- Customer Support:
Lazo may use the data collected to identify you and provide a personalized support across different touch points, where you choose to contact us. To the extent permissible under applicable law, we use your information to:
- Provide any information and services that you have requested or any applications or services that you have ordered;
- Provide, maintain, protect, and improve any applications, products, services, and information that you have requested from us;
- Manage and administer your use of applications, products, and services you have asked us to provide;
- provide you with any information that we are required to send you to comply with our regulatory or legal obligations;
- detect, prevent, investigate, or remediate crime, illegal, or prohibited activities or otherwise protect our legal rights (including liaison with regulators and law enforcement agencies for these purposes);
However, Lazo will not at anytime, without your express consent, supply your information to any third party for the purpose of their or any other third party’s direct marketing purposes.
Disclosing Collected Information
Lazo may share your information with:
- Any subsidiary or affiliate of Lazo, for the purpose in accordance with this Policy, as per clause 4 above.
- Our service providers and agents (including their sub-contractors) or third parties which process information on our behalf (e.g. internet service and platform providers, payment processing providers and those organizations we engage to help us send communications to you) so that they may help us to provide you with the applications, products, services and information you have requested or which we believe is of interest to you;
- Lazo Partners that may help us to provide you with the applications, products, services and information you have requested or which we believe is of interest to you;
- Third parties used to facilitate payment transactions
- Regulators to meet our legal and regulatory obligations; and
- Law enforcement agencies so that they may detect or prevent crime or prosecute offenders.
We may share non-personally identifiable information about the use of our website, products and/or services publicly or with third parties. Under no circumstances, Lazo will share any information with any third party for any purpose other than the stated ones, without your express consent.
Security of Data
- Lazo will take required technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or manipulation of the information shared.
- Lazo will store all the information so collected, on our secure password protected servers.
- You acknowledge the fact that data transmitted through internet is naturally prone to insecurity and Lazo cannot guarantee the security of data shared over the internet.
Your Rights and Choices
Privacy and Data Protection regulations such as GDPR and CCPA grant you rights that you can exercise over your personal data that the Organization collects and manages. Every Lazo customer shall have the same rights over their personal data.
- Right to Confirmation and Access: Right to know how personal data is being used by Lazo.
- Right to Correction: Right to access, update or correct Data residing with Lazo
- Right to Data Portability: Right to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. Also, the right to transmit this data to another vendor/company of your choice without hindrance from Lazo
- Right to Be Forgotten: Right to restrict or prevent continuing disclosure of Data to Lazo
- Right to withdrawal of consent: Lazo will provide you with an opportunity to exit or withdraw consent from processing your data further.
All collected data is subject to your explicit content, made available on or after the date of this Privacy Notice. You can also withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing Lazo conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your Data conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- Retention of Data
When Lazo has no ongoing legitimate business need to process your Personal Information, Lazo will either delete or anonymize it or, if this is not possible, then Lazo will securely store your Personal Information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
When Lazo has no ongoing legitimate business need to process your Personal Information, Lazo will either securely dispose your data or archive it with anonymization if it is required to support future communications
To exercise any of the rights or for sharing any grievance or queries, please write us a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Lazo team shall strive to resolve any customer queries or grievances at the earliest possible timeframe, in an amicable manner.